Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Tuesday 26 April 2016

47 days before the RIDE - Together lets be EPIC

 

Unity is STRENGTH .. when there is TEAMWORK and COLLABORATION, wonderful things happen:

 

My Challenge is for everyone to make a donation in "Honour", "Support". or "In Memory", of someone who has been affected by Cancer. Please indicate the person name when making on-line donations and I will add the name to a card attach to my bike during the ride .. I plan to dedicate a km for each card attached to my bike during the 200 km ride.

 

I'm riding for 5 year old Arianna who was diagnosed with Leukemia last October.

 

No matter how little or large of a donation, your support will be greatly appreciated and will change the lives of those we love! 

 

My Sincere Gratitude to everyone who has signed the BANNER, bought RAFFLE tickets and CONTINUE to DONATE on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment