Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Tuesday 19 April 2016

200 km RIDE to conquer cancer challenge - I dedicate my ride this year to Arianna for a speedy recovery


My challenge is for everyone to donate in "Honour," "Support," or " in Memory" of someone who has been affected by Cancer!


When making a donation indicate name /message in the  "Personal note" field and I will have all the messages put  on individual laminated cards attached to my bike on a ring. 

No matter how little or how large of a donation, your support will be greatly appreciated and will change the lives of those we love.

Meet 5 year old Arianna Diagnosed with Leukemia ( B Cell all) last October- I have dedicated my ride this year to provide strength, love and hope that she recovers to good health as soon as possible. Her little brother Alexander is waiting for her to get well so they can enjoy playing outside this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment