Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Thursday 21 April 2016

Only 53 days left before the 200 km Ride to Conquer Cancer

 

Training is going well.. Special thanks again to the Spinning team at Quad West Oakville they are kicking my A$$... getting me ready for the ride.. At 61 years old training with these 20 to 40 year olds inspires me to push myself knowing the hills I will encounter on the first day of the ride :)

 

Hill training outside in the fresh air this weekend... My bike just glides up the hills thanks to all the training and the investment I made last year on a new road bike.

 

Update on the Ontario Raffle Draw being held April 29th

 

Special thanks to everyone who donated prizes your generosity is greatly appreciated!

All proceeds go to my Ride to Conquer Cancer

Tickets 3 for $20

 

 Remember sell 20 sets of 3 tickets at each location and we will draw one ticket to ensure each division has a WINNER!  Then all tickets will be added into the BIG Draw ... 60+ prizes ranging from $25 to $1000

Meet 5 year old Arianna

I will be riding for her speedy recovery this year!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment