Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Friday 3 June 2016

Update -- I'm cleared to ride...

Good News!!!

 

I'm riding June 11th and 12th

 

Diagnosed a few years ago with Osteoarthritis been told I have a high tolerance for pain since I don't take medication.  I try and maintain a healthy lifestyle thanks to my vitamix and juicer.

 

My body was telling me something wasn't right after the injection finally was told last evening not only have nerve damage in the left knee...I have tendonitis in my lower left leg and knee.

 

Cycling is good for the knee since there is no impact only when I get off the bike it is painful walking.. My pain is nothing compare to everyone fighting Cancer..

 

I will be riding in "Honour", "Support", or "In Memory", for everyone who has been affected by Cancer. All the cards below will be attached to my bike during the ride.

My PAIN is TEMPORARY - PRIDE is FOREVER

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment