Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Donate a TOONIE - Sign the BANNER

Thursday 9 June 2016

My ride this weekend will honour 180+ individuals fighting this terrible diease and all those gone but not forgotten..

 

Only $1150.00 from reaching goal -  for everyone who donates $100  your name will be entered into the draw currently there is 5 people  see details on previous blog  (Value $500)

 

Dedicating my ride this year to 5 year old Arianna who was diagnosed last October with Leukemia

Also this year I asked everyone to fill out cards or provide me the names they would like me to ride for. In "Honour", "Support", or "In Memory", of someone who has been affected by cancer. Currently have  180 + names on cards that will be attached to my bike riding a km for each person.   

These are just some of the cards that will accompany me on my ride this weekend 

 My heartfelt gratitude for allowing me to ride for your  loved ones, colleagues and friends. Honouring all those fighting and all those gone but not forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment